Saturday, March 2, 2013

quick link: everlane clothing

I'm super cheap but try to make a token attempt at looking, if not fashionable, like I looked in a mirror for at least five seconds before leaving the house. Popular fashion and I are not getting along lately (seriously, why is it so hard to find a skirt that hits below the knee and a shirt that isn't see through or cropped? I miss modesty and feminine clothing), so I've fallen back into the jeans and t shirt uniform. 

And you guys, I've found the best t-shirts ever. For fifteen dollars. They're high quality cotton and the fit is impeccable. Everlane is seriously the best. I have a couple of their v-neck tees, and they're so flattering and comfortable. They have fifteen dollar tees for men as well. The Husband is getting a couple of them whether he wants to or not.

They also have pricier items, including cashmere sweaters and weekender bags. The best part is, when you sign up (for free), they immediately send you a code for getting free shipping and returns for your first order. This helps ensure you figure out what the perfect size is. In my opinion, they run true to size.

Go buy yourself a damn t-shirt. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment