Friday, July 19, 2013

radio silence around here.

So it's been pretty quiet around here because, as I mentioned on facebook yesterday, The Husband and I are expecting our first child! We are THRILLED, there are seriously no words to describe how happy we are. I have been avoiding posting on the blog because looking at a computer screen makes me feel incredibly sick (which is awesome when 80% of your job requires you to be in front of a computer). I love the internet, but not enough to make myself sick over it. However, I am optimistic that the morning sickness phase is coming to an end (though I have said this before and oh how wrong I have been) and will be around a bit more. I have a lot to write about. Mainly, things about the first trimester that surprised me (nothing too TMI, I promise), some amazing artists I have found, and how being pregnant has affected my feelings about reproductive rights. Also, if anyone can recommend parenting/pregnancy blogs, especially those run by hippie feminists, and some fun design blogs that are child or baby-centered, I'd much appreciate it. I am in completely new territory.

Wish us luck with this new amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment